Tonight was Clancee's parent teacher conference at her school. I met one-on-one with her teacher to get a full report on how Clancee is doing in school. Mrs. Flack told me that she wishes all of her students were like Clancee. She knows all of her shapes, colors, numbers, can write all the letters and even say their sounds. Her reading skills are well above her age. I am shocked at how well she is reading. On her report card, Mrs. Flack wrote the following:
"It is such a delight to have Clancee in my class. She is so sweet and so kind and has many friends. She works hard to do her best. She is a great listener and is eager to please. She learns quickly and is doing very well!"
Clancee was nervous to have me go talk to her teacher, but she was all smiles when I got home and told her what Mrs. Flack had said.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What would your little angel have to worry about --Such a little pleaser
Post a Comment