Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wii Are Goood...

Since Christmas it seems that all Clancee has done is play the Wii. The other day we even made her turn it off and go play with her friends. She wasn't very happy about it but was ok after she started playing. I think she is turning into a "gamer" at 5 years old.
All of her practice has turned her into a record machine. She holds the house record on Wii bowling with a high of 210 points. Neither Pat and I can beat her score. She even talks trash when she plays.....She says stuff like "try and beat that" after she scores a strike!
The good part about the Wii is now we are not having to watch Nogin and the Upside Down show all night long. I would much rather be playing the Wii than watching her shows.

4 comments:

Karyl said...

Brent and Clancee are soul mates! We have the same thing going on at our house. The best part is that we can't figure out how Brent actually gets strikes with his crazy bowling style. Steve, however, holds the record with 259 or something like that, but Brent's is about 232. Sadly, I'm still trying to break 200. :)

Steve said...

Actually the record is now 300. (Posted by Steve)

Princess Academy said...

wow -quite the athletic gamer --impressive Kind of like her moms fantasy football skills

Fox Family said...

Clancee set a new house record of 238 last night!