Monday, December 22, 2008

Let It Snow!

Look at all the snow! Today we got hit with a huge winter storm. It started snowing last night and it has not stopped. I would say we got a foot of fresh snow on the ground (we had about 6 inches) before this storm. Clancee is loving it. Pat is just thankful that we have a snow blower this year and he is not shoveling.

This is Clancee and Ali trying to build a snowman. The snow is nearly up to their waste. It has been a while since we have had this much snow in December. The last two winters have been bad, but nothing like this before Christmas!
More winter wonderland pictures. I am thankful that my boss let me go home today at 2:30 pm to get home before it got worse. I can only image how bad it is going to be. The snowplow as not come through our neighborhood yet and I don't think my little green car could have made it up the hill. I was thankful that I took the car with 4-wheel drive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No kidding about the crazy driving conditions! I'm glad I can for from home on these days because our Saturn is not capable of handling these conditions and I leave the Honda with Meri in case of emergencies. Ours kid had tons of fun today too but I am jealous of the snowblower!

Shaun and Tonya said...

good times! I'm glad your boss let you go home early as well --Our big storms hit Christmas Eve and day I love how excited it makes my girls