
Today was Clancee's dance showcase. Instead of having a winter recital, the teacher decided to have a dance showcase and invite all the parents to studio to see what the kids learned this session. It was fun. Clancee was one of the best dancers in her class. The picture above was Clancee before her big day.....

Clancee doing her tap dance. It was done to a song by the "chipmunks."

Another picture that was taken during her tap dance.

She is now doing ballet. She said that she likes tap the best.

Clancee with her class before the "showcase" started. She is excited for the next session of dance to start in January.
4 comments:
Sydnee! Just received your Christmas card and loved it and I love your blog! Clancee is beautiful and growing up....I loved seeing pictures of her. We have a blog too/in the process of sending our Christmas cards with all the info in it. I didn't send any Christmas cards last year so that's why you haven't heard from me. We moved to Lehi in April and don't live that far from you....we will have to get together. Anyways, more to come....just had to drop you a note .-Sarah Mertz
So cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. We need to meet up again and visit. :-)
I love dance Clancee look like she did great Love the red tutu's Sav would have been disappointed though because she loves dancing on the big stage
Hey Sydnee! I'm so glad you found my blog :) I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. Are you still at Omniture? I think that's where you were. I can't believe how big Clancee is. She's such a cute little girl! I hope you and Pat are doing well. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment