
It is dance time! Last week, Clancee started dance again and she loves it! She is in her second year of dance lessons. Between school, soccer and dance, it seems like we never have a dull moment. She is taking ballet and tap. For the recital in December they will be doing a ballet dance to the nutcracker. I can't wait to see that! It should be pretty entertaining considering it is a class with a bunch of 4 year olds.

She likes tap the best. I think she likes making noise with the shoes. She loves getting all dressed up for class. All day long she wants to wear her dance clothes.

Mean face! This was the first move of her dance last year. They did a tap dance to "I'm a big girl now" - from Hairspray. This is her favorate dance move! Scary if you ask me!
1 comment:
What a princess! the mean face is quite theatric -way to go Clancee I can see you're quite the well rounded child -Sadie and Sav want to play!
Post a Comment