
This past weekend, Clancee's cousin Madison moved back to Arizonia. Madison lived 5 minutes away and was pretty-much the same age as Clancee. Since they were 3-years-old, they lived near each other. Both were very sad that Madison had to move. On Saturday, we had a sleep-over and then I took the girls to Buld-A-Bear.

Before we left for Build-A-Bear, I had the grils write each other a card and then give it to each other, so we could put it inside the bear. Both girls wrote, cards that said I love you and had hearts on it.

Once we got to Build-A-Bear the girls picked out their stuffed animials (Madison a dog and Clancee a Cat) and then also put the card inside.

This way, they could just hug the "bear" when they missed each other. The above picture(s) are the girl putting the cards inside the bear.

This is a picture is of the final "bears" (dog and a cat). It was a great day. When Madison left, there were lots of tears on both sides. I will miss her and her family. I hope they come to visit soon.
2 comments:
What a cute idea. How are you guys?
I've seen Madison hugging her "bear" a lot! xoxoxo
Post a Comment