Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas 2009

Lately, I have been a little slow on posting updates on the blog. The holidays came and I just got behind. We had a good Christmas. We celebrated it up in Idaho at my parent's house. It was a fun time by all. Clancee got lots of good presents including a Nintendo DS, Mario Kart Wii, a Barbie laptop, and lots of games for the DS and the Wii. Here favorite was been Princess DS and Mario Kart.
She had told Santa that she wanted a DS and when she opened it up from Grandma and Grandpa on Christmas Eve, she looked up and said, "well, I guess I am going to get two." LOL. She was pretty confident that Santa was going to bring her one. Somehow, Santa new that she was getting one from Grandma and Grandpa that he didn't bring her two..... :)
This is all the presents that Santa brought. She must have been good this year, because he brought lots of presents and no coal. Good thing his slay didn't crash like her older cousins told her on Christmas Eve. She worried about it all night!

This is my ring that Clancee bought for me. She picked it out all by herself....It is beautiful. LOL. It costs $5 dollars and she bought it at the school PTA's "Santa's Workshop." I will always keep it because it was the first present that she picked out, bought, and then wrapped herself. :)

1 comment:

Princess Academy said...

love it and its big enough to keep track of --Clancee is super generous --way to go Every mom needs a little or in your case a lot of BIG bling