Sunday, November 15, 2009

Disney On Ice

On Friday, I took Clancee and Madison to Disney on Ice. Both girls had a lot of fun. Our seats were on the 4th row so we had a good view of all the Princesses as they came out of the castle. This was part of Clancee's brithday present from her mom. After the show, Madison even got to spend the night.
Both girls before the show enjoyed snowcones, cotton candy and they picked out a toy. The snowcones came in these cute cups that they can use later for tea parties.

During the show both girls did not move. There eyes were glue to the Ice. They got to see, Ariel, Jasmine, Mulan, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Cinderrella.

Clancee's favorate part was Ariel. Now there is a surprise. She is in the above picture. Clancee would say to me during the performance -- she is beautiful.....It was too cute.
This is Cinderrella. Madison liked here the best. Both girls had a good time. I think every girl in town went. I heard all 3 days were packed.

1 comment:

Princess Academy said...

How fun --I am so green right now. Because of my screaming demon we don't get to go this year -Sav overheard about it and was bummed Oh well, I guess next year but I heard it was spectacular! hey want to come over --play date for moms and kids:)