
On Wednesday I got to attend Parent Night at Clancee's school. Art work from the class was posted outside the room. I loved this picture that Clancee had colored. She has an outfit that looks exactly like this that I bet she was wearing that day. It is a jean skirt with pink and purple tights with a pink and purple shirt. I love it and had to take a picture of it.
Yesterday when she came home from school she said that she won a coloring contest. She told me that Mr. Bowman who is the pricipal was the judge and that she was the winner from her class. She was so excitied because tomorrow she would get a special prize. She later told me that a voice came on the speaker phone and announced all the winners of the coloring contest and they said "Clancee Fox" was the winner for her classroom.
On another school note, today was Clancee's VIP (Very Important Person) day at school. Pat and I got to go to school for 20 minutes with her. It was a lot of fun. We told them all about Clancee and what she likes to do. We read a book and even played a game (4 corners) with the kids. It was cute. The teacher even told us that Clancee reminds her of herself when she was her age!!! Totally cute. Shy the first day but then warms right up to you!

2 comments:
Congrats Clancee! Your always a VIP to us!
go Clancee You are a genuine dolly
Post a Comment