
Yesterday was Clancee's SpongeBob birthday party with her friends. It was a crazy day. I forgot how much work birthday parties are for kids. We had a lot of fun. Clancee said that it was the perfect party. She invited seven friends. In the picture above we have Siona and Blake at the bottom (both live on our street), Ali (next row in pink; neighbor), Lydia (used to be in Clancee's church class), Clancee, McKenna (lives up the street), Lindsay (used to be in Clancee's church class) and Madision (Clancee's cousin).

This is Clancee blowing out her 5 candles on her cake. I bought the trick candles (I didn't realize it) and they kept relighting. One the fourth or fifth time she yells, common on guys, help me. It was cute.

During the party we played a variety of SpongeBob games. We made snowglobes that had fish in them, played pin the pants on SpongeBob, ball toss, musical chairs and face painted.

We also had Crabby patties at the party (it was actually McDonald's hamburgers. They were a hit. I told them that Mr. Crabbs was serving (Pat and I).

This was Clancee's cake. It was so cute. I got it at Harmon's and they did a great job.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Clancee! Looks like a fun party. Brent is always asking about SpongeBob & Patrick. :) I think it was Mr. Crabs and Patrick that served the McCrabby Patties.
look like a fun party -way to go mom The cake is super fun! Your little babe is growing up
Post a Comment